Venatori in the fields Edit
Is it true that Bull slightly approves for groups of Venatori, killed in the fields? It didn't happen for the ambush by three zealots and one gladiator after examining Butcher's corpse during High Stakes; I had him on friendly approval at that time, with +79. -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 13:27, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
- I've definitely had it happen as I used that to raise his approval pretty quickly. It's been a long time since I've played but I know for sure it happened in the Hissing Wastes, can't remember about other locations. --♫ Kelcat Talk 18:21, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
- Might here not be the case because it's a scripted encounter, depending on earlier decisions.
- Hearing some companions' dialog when they appear, I suggest, Venatori spawn if sided with the Templars, and viceversa. The quest article doesn't make a statement about dependencies, there's (yet) no definitive proof, but I'm pretty sure …
- Would be interesting to know how Varric reacted here when instead Red Templars spawn – slightly approves, like he should, or not, as Bull?
- Anyway, I didn't really want to question that info, was more interested in a possible dependency to thresholds: if my high approval might be the cause. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for answering (and the other stuff). -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 18:46, June 28, 2017 (UTC)
- He approves shortly after, when the Venatori camp at the Glenmorgan Mine in the same area is encountered. So I added this as exception in the In the Field section. (I bet, Varric wouldn't approve either, when Red Templars are met.) -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 19:07, June 29, 2017 (UTC)