|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Herbs (Inquisition) article.|
Individual pages - sections Edit
Apart from Acquisition, there are now some different sections covering the same thing, so I wonder if we could use "Involvement" section to list all the usages. Not a big thing tho, just writing it here in case anyone else edits these pages.
I'm tempted to write a background section using codex entry information, but not sure if it fits the purpose of these articles..
- Acquisition - already consistent
- Involvement - for the usage in quests, potions, upgrading
- Notes - optional (not sure what should be placed here)
- See also - codex entry, any other relevant page(s)
- Trivia - optional
- Why not "Uses" instead of "Involvement"? – mostlyautumn • talk • contribs • 22:29, January 18, 2015 (UTC)
Purchasing the herbs from merchants Edit
So tier 1 common herbs are all available at 2 merchants, tier 2 common herbs are available at 1 merchant and tier 3 not available. And rares are never available. I wonder if I should write a note about this on the page, but I'll just put it here right now. <-Kewpies (talk) 10:54, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
Totals table Edit
- I've decided to refactor the table by potion type. Examples are here: Testing Table Layouts. Since this is really tedious cut-and-paste work, I'm doing it intermittently around other things and will paste the new tables back in when I'm done. If anyone knows how to fix the TOC lines (see my talk page) that come from iconmini, please let me know. DaBarkspawn (talk) 20:50, July 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Refactor done. I gave up on trying fix the effect of iconmini on the TOC lines, the icons are nice, but not necessary. DaBarkspawn (talk) 19:10, July 8, 2018 (UTC)