|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Harlequin article.|
Harlequin Armor? Edit
- In DA2 enemy armor have absolutely no stat and enemy armor are determined by special enemy-restricted talent as does elemental/damage/magic resistance etc. etc. JH EP (talk) 17:23, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
Creatures or Humans Edit
Well I am not trying to state that they are creatures in the sense that Ghasts are creatures, but opponents. We use the Creature Tag for Possessed Templar & Charmed Templar. But I am fine with removing the category tag, although I don't understand why you removed the class and specialization listing in the infobox. - 09:42, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Yet we do not categorize as creature every possible human/elf/dwarf character who is an opponent to the playable character. These two pages should also be fixed, unless you propose a complete overhaul of what we consider as creature.
- As for the infobox listing, the OccupationTransformer does not support these two info, that's why I moved them back to the body of the article. 10:02, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
- No no, you're quite right Viktoria, categorizing them as creatures was an error, I apologize. But I do believe that in this particular instance, we should either add Class and Specialization to the infobox to bring it in line with alike articles or just use the creature transformerbox for this article and not tag it as a creature in the categories.
- Oh well if thats doable then I have no issue. Thanks for your patience Viktoria.