|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Codex entry: A Tale of the Frostbacks article.|
Merge (or redirect?) Edit
The text is exactly same as in http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Codex_entry:_The_Frostback_Mountains so should we have separate pages? <- Kewpies (talk) 22:52, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- I think we should just add the Inquisition # and location stuff to the infobox, as there doesn't really seem to be a need to have two identical pages even if they are named a little different. What I've been doing with the ones that are the exact same but named differently is put a note at the bottom stating what the name of it is in Inquisition. --♫ Kelcat Talk 00:07, December 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Absolutely, but is it possible to have some kind of redirect or so? Lets say that the people who come and search for the codex "A tale of the Frostbacks", can be directed to "the Frostback Mountains". Also, what about using the link in a text, lets say if somebody creates a link called 'Codex entry: A tale of the Frostbacks'. It looks as if it could get messy.
- p.s. there's another codex entry like this, namely Nr. 28 in Groups, "Codex entry: The Templar Order: Traditional Role", which has exact same text as Codex entry: Templars. It's kinda why I want to know what to do.
- --Kewpies (talk) 16:55, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
- When you rename pages you have the option of leaving a redirect behind, so we can definitely do that for this one. For further ones, we can create a redirect article for them. All you have to do is create the page with the Inquisition name and in the body of the article just put #REDIRECT and then a link to the article it should redirect to. As for using links on other articles we can just use the | for the alternative title. Like [[Cailan Theirin|King Cailan]]. But if others believe we should have them be separate articles I'm fine with that. --♫ Kelcat Talk 18:16, December 16, 2014 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.