- Deals critical attack damage to primary target, normal damage to other targets.
- Knocks targets to the ground. Only bosses are allowed a resistance check.
- Area of Effect - Cone: 10m, 60°.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Can trigger on-hit effects from Stunning Blows and Destroyer (on the primary target).
- This ability cannot miss. Every enemy in the cone will take damage from the swing.
- Damage from this attack is flagged as "plot" damage, and thus bypasses the "mana shield" effect (which is granted by the Flying Swarm ability). It makes little difference compared to regular physical damage, as this ability is only available in Awakening and does not cause friendly-fire. This "plot" flag is to prevent the damage from being converted to spirit damage by Soulbrand.
- This ability has its autotarget flag set to 1, which means if the character already has a target selected, activating this ability will not show its cone area. The ability will be automatically aimed at the selected target, and the player will not be able to freely aim the cone. A possible explanation for this behavior is that the ability differentiates between the "primary" (locked-on) target and other targets. If the character is already locking on a target, manually aiming this ability would require either repositioning the character themselves, or locking on a different target, or killing the currently selected target. There is a mod available here that alters this behavior, allowing the cone to be freely aimed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.