Sweep is a creature ability in Dragon Age: Origins.
Used by Edit
High Dragon and Archdemon Edit
- This attack impacts twice, each within a 75°, 6m cone.
- For each impact, an attack roll is made against each creature in the cone. If the attack is successful, the target takes physical damage equal to the dragon's normal attack damage, and is knocked down. Otherwise, the target takes half damage and is knocked back instead. There is no resistance check against this attack.
- This attack impacts once in a 130°, 4.5m cone.
- An attack roll is made against each creature in the cone, and a random number from 1 to 100 is generated. If this number is at least 50, and if the attack is successful, the target must pass a physical resistance check against the Broodmother's strength or take physical damage equal to the Broodmother's attack damage (with 5 bonus armor penetration) and is knocked down for 0.5-1.5s. In all other cases (attack is a miss, or random number is less than 50, or target passes the resistance check), the target takes half damage and is knocked back instead.
- These attacks cannot miss. A failed attack roll only results in a weaker impact. Against an invisible target, the impact damage will be negated, but the knockdown and knockback effects are applied normally, which will break stealth.
- The Broodmother's Sweep can critically hit, while high dragons' cannot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.