The amount of potions a supply cache contains is based on the maximum number of potions the party can carry. The base amount is 8, though the Inquisition perk More Healing Potions will add an additional 4. Unlike other containers, a loot window does not open when the cache is selected; selecting the cache will automatically fill your potion supply.
Notable cache locations Edit
- Frostback Mountains, at the forward camp on the bridge during Wrath of Heaven
- Therinfal Redoubt, two in the Great Hall (one near southern exit and another after destroying the barrier) during Champions of the Just
- Several in Adamant Fortress during Here Lies the Abyss
- Several in The Raw Fade during Here Lies the Abyss
- The Lost Temple of Dirthamen, in the Chamber of the Oracle
- Cradle of Sulevin, in the starlight chamber
- Suledin Keep, just outside the shrine to Andraste near the top of the keep.
- Fallow Mire, atop the battlements of Hargrave Keep at the southern end of the mire, above the front gate.
- The Old Temple, one is just inside the main entrance, another in the inner sanctum and a third at the Frozen Alter
- Darkspawn Warrens, just before the entrance to Heidrun Thaig
- Ruins of Heidrun Thaig, the first bridge into the thaig after entering and in the final chamber before the lift into the forgotten caverns
- Bastion of the Pure, just before the final lyrium barrier wall on the left of the intersection leading to the island before the final camp
- The Wellspring, on a rocky outcropping just before the center platform