- Penalty to target: -10 Attack for 10 seconds if the target fails a physical resistance check vs the attacker's strength attribute.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 20 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The character strikes twice in rapid succession when activating this talent, both for normal combat damage. It is thus much stronger than expected. In fact, this inconspicuous ability is the best damage dealer for a two-handed weapon warrior throughout early-middle levels. It's a cheap, short-cooldown, first tier double swing with a bonus of reducing enemy attack for a while. One or both attacks from Sunder Arms are capable of scoring critical hits.
- The attack penalty is applied by the second hit only, and does not stack with itself.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.