- Penalty to target: -20 Armor for 10 seconds if the target fails a physical resistance check vs. the attacker's strength attribute.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 30 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The character strikes twice in rapid succession when activating this talent, both for normal combat damage. It is thus much stronger than expected.
- The armor penalty is applied by the second hit only, and does not stack with itself.
- Enemy AI uses this talent based on chestpiece type only. If it's medium, heavy, or massive, the AI will try to Sunder Armor. The actual armor rating, as well as helmet, gloves, and boots type are not taken into account.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.