The keep has recently been seized to serve as a base for the Red Templars as part of their offensive to seize control of Emprise du Lion. They are also conducting experiments on giants by infecting them with red lyrium. The operation is overseen by Imshael, a desire demon and one of the The Forbidden Ones. After dealing with Imshael and driving out the Red Templars, Suledin Keep becomes a stronghold of the Inquisition.
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
War Table Operations
- Main article: War Table
Abyssal Peach - Inside Suledin Keep past the cages and your first Giant encounter, before the lyrium tents.
- Inquisition Banner - Capture one Keep.
- Inquisition Banner Crowns - Capture all Keeps: Caer Bronach, Griffon Wing Keep, Suledin Keep (sometimes bugged).
Tier 3 Common Herb
Tier 3 Rare Herb
Tier 2 Rare Herb
Tier 2 Common Herb
- Pride Demon
- Rage Demon
- Red lyrium infected Giant
- Red Templars
- Red Templar
- Red Templar Marksman
- Red Templar Guard
- Red Templar Shadow
- Red Templar Horror
- Red Templar Knight
Notable itemsFire Rune Schematic
Adds fire damage to each weapon strike.
- Found in a cave that starts just south of the Suledin Keep map marker. Veilfire torch is at the end of the cave, the glyph is about halfway through, almost directly west of the Suledin Keep map marker. Just past the loot box on a small ledge.
LootAmulet of Renewal
The wearer of this amulet regenerates mana or stamina at a higher rate. - Possible reward from Call Me Imshael quest. Ardent Blossom
"So I said to the fellow, 'You want a what?' And it turns out I heard him right the first time. A helmet of flowers, he said, with a vein of lyrium running through it to keep them flowers alive. I thought for sure this had to be some elven thing, something for frolicking in the woods, but no. It's for a duel, he said. Bloody Orlesians. Dwarven pride demanded I make the damned thing effective, at least."
Requires: Level 19
+24% Sunder When Hit - Found down the endless staircase near Suledin Keep during The Tiniest Cave quest.
March of the Everlasting
This shield may have been forged in Arlathan, like the varterrals that guard ancient elven tombs. If so, it fell into the hands of Tevinter conquerors, who reshaped it with their own magic. During the Black Age's Exalted Marches, Orlesian Circle Mages re-enchanted it and gave it to the chevaliers.
Requires: Level 17
+30 Front Defense
+27 Maximum Health
+8% Melee Defense
+5% extra damage for each enemy within 8 meters - Possible reward from Call Me Imshael quest.
Pure Spirit Essence
(x3) - Possible reward from Call Me Imshael quest.
The despondent remains of a once-proud keep door.
- Looted after destroying the keep gate during Capturing Suledin Keep quest.
Superb Corrupting Rune
Inflicts bonus damage against humanoids, beasts, and animals on each weapon strike.
+50 Damage vs. Living - Possible reward from Call Me Imshael quest.
Following the Dalish clans' diaspora from Halamshiral in the Glory Age, one of the Keepers became famous for his vicious attacks on Orlesians. Known among humans as "the Pale Demon," he blasted unprotected merchants or soldiers with a blizzard from his staff, even in summer. The attacks lasted until chevaliers killed the Keeper and his entire clan.
Requires: Level 20
Damage: 76-77 Cold
+72% Barrier Damage Bonus
+7% Heal on Kill
+20% focus gain - Randomly sold by the Suledin Keep Merchant for
- If you have trouble finding the way inside Suledin Keep, go to the Tower Camp, then head west across a wide wooden bridge. The path to Suledin Keep should then be rather linear.
- Inside the keep there is an indoor area with lots of barrels. The platforms above are reachable by jumping and there is a chest on one of them. It contains random leveled loot (see Gallery).
- On the way to the Keep there are several hidden chests with random loot located on top of the ruins. They can be reached by walking up the bent trees and jumping from one branch to another.
- If you rebuild "Judicael's Crossing" before speaking with the Baron Edouard Desjardins, the They Shall Not Pass quest will not be triggered but the quest icon will be permanently shown on the map.
- If you kill any High dragon in Emprise du Lion before speaking with the Baron Edouard Desjardins, the Breeding Grounds quest will not be triggered but the quest icon will be permanently shown on the map.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.