- 1 Background
- 2 Involvement
- 3 Characters
- 4 Quests
- 5 Collections
- 6 Resources
- 7 Hostile creatures
- 8 Enemies
- 9 Notable items
- 10 Codex entries
- 11 Note texts
- 12 Notes
- 13 Bugs
- 14 Gallery
- 15 References
Writing has become difficult. There is a sharp pain in my hands when I move them, like shards of glass in my knuckles. When I look in the mirror, I don't recognize myself. I remember when Lieutenant Erasmus got this way. He looked like a living corpse, his complexion a facsimile of the blush of life. Instead of blood, it was pulsing red lyrium. It killed him and kept him alive at the same time. I don't want this anymore. It gave me power, but it goes against everything I was taught. Sometimes I am swept along with the fervor, but in quiet, I remember what I was, and what I believed. Some say Imshael can cure us. He can pull the red lyrium from our bodies, if we ask him. But there's a price. No price would be too high. I just want to be myself again.
We arrived in the Highlands at night. I was immediately given the task of overseeing the acquisition and staffing of the Sahrnia quarry. I asked the general why we needed a quarry, if the crystals will grow anywhere. Apparently the Elder One believes the composition of the earth here will ensure that it grows more rapidly and abundantly. Some of my men feel we should take the quarry by force. The general did not specify how I was to secure the land, so I am considering a more subtle approach. Any suspicions we raise will increase the chance of a military investigation, perhaps even the newly formed Inquisition. We must operate in secret as long as possible.— From the writings of Knight-Captain Fornier
- Abyssal Peach - head past the cages and the first Giant encounter, search just before the lyrium tents.
- - capture Suledin Keep (conditional: awarded after the Inquisitor captures their first keep.
- - capture all three keeps: Caer Bronach, Griffon Wing Keep, and Suledin Keep.
- Red Templars
- - found within the cave at the Sahrnia Quarry; the entrance begins south of the Suledin Keep map marker. The Veilfire torch is located at the end of the cave, the glyph is roughly halfway through, almost directly west of the Suledin Keep map marker just past the loot box on a small ledge.
- - looted from Imshael; see side quest Call Me Imshael.Note: Trespasser required.
- - found down the endless staircase near Suledin Keep, see side quest The Tiniest Cave.
- - looted from Imshael; see side quest Call Me Imshael.
- - randomly available at the Suledin Keep Merchant for 8317 .
- (3) - possible reward from Imshael; see side quest Call Me Imshael.
- - looted from the destroyed gate remains; see side quest Capturing Suledin Keep.
- - available for purchase from the Suledin Keep Merchant for 7294 .
- - possible reward from Imshael; see side quest Call Me Imshael.
- - randomly available at the Suledin Keep Merchant for 17148 .
- Codex entry: Suledin Keep Documents
- Codex entry: The First Blight: Chapter 4
- Codex entry: Trading with Kal-Sharok
- If you have trouble finding the way inside Suledin Keep, go to the Tower Inquisition Camp, then head west across a wide wooden bridge. The path to Suledin Keep from this point should be rather linear.
- There is an area with several barrels and platforms located inside the Keep; on one of the platforms a chest can be found. The chest can be reached with some precision jumping; however, the chest only contains random leveled loot (see gallery).
- On the way to the Keep there are several hidden chests with random loot located on top of the ruins. They can be reached by walking up the bent trees and jumping from one branch to another.
- A supply cache is available prior to confronting Imshael.
- If "Judicael's Crossing" is rebuilt prior to speaking with Baron Edouard Desjardins, the side quest They Shall Not Pass will not trigger properly resulting in the quest icon remaining on the map indefinitely.
- If any high dragons are killed in Emprise du Lion prior to speaking with the Baron Edouard Desjardins, the side quest Breeding Grounds will also not trigger properly resulting in the quest icon remaining on the map indefinitely.