- 7:5 Storm: After losing the Fereldan throne to her cousin Arland, Sophia Dryden joins the Grey Wardens and rises to the rank of Warden-Commander in Ferelden.
- Arland is considering being a tyrant. Banns approach Sophia, asking her to intercede. She agrees and attempts a coup againt her cousin. Arland bans Wardens from Ferelden and his men kill Sophia at Soldier's Peak.
- The Battle of the Nocen Sea is the largest naval engagement in history and results in a stalemate and the destruction of many of the ships on both sides.
- With both sides exhausted, an impasse begins.
- 7:25-85 Storm: The Exalted Marches on the Qunari are declared, by both the Imperial Chantry - to retake Seheron and the eastern city of Qarinus - and the Andrastian Chantry - to retake Rivain.
- During the Exalted Marches, Orlais manages to steal Tome of Koslun from the Qunari.
- 7:28 Storm: A dragon cult following the rampage of the High Dragon Urzara devastates the northern Free Marches until the dragon is slain by a group of militia men.
- 7:34 Storm: Archon Nomaran is elected directly from the ranks of the enchanters. He overturns the old rules forbidding mages from taking part in Tevinter politics.
- 7:44 Storm: The newly crowned emperor of the Orlesian Empire, Freyan, allows women to become knights, after being previously the witness of the death of Ser Aveline, the Knight of Orlais.
- 7:52 Storm: The second New Exalted March ends in a disaster, as the Qunari capture much of Antiva.
- 7:54 Storm: The Qunari land in Estwatch and use it as a launching point for fleets of dreadnoughts.
- 7:55 Storm: Raiders from Llomerryn united under the banner of the Felicisima Armada. Together, their pirate fleets help turn the tide against the Qunari at sea.
- A third and final Exalted March on the Qunari is called.
- 7:56 Storm: The Qunari, although on the retreat, manage to gain a foothold in the Free Marches by landing near Ostwick and launching assaults against Starkhaven and Kirkwall. Starkhaven prevails, but Kirkwall falls to the sorceries of the Saarebas in a daring night-time raid and is occupied until the end of the Third New Exalted March.
- 7:60 Storm: The Kirkwall City Guard is founded, after the city is liberated from the occupation of the Qunari by an Orlesian chevalier by the name of Ser Michel Lafaille, who becomes the first Viscount.
- 7:78 Storm: The Felicisima Arma takes Estwatch following a massive naval battle with the Qunari.
- 7:84 Storm: By the end of the Third New Exalted March, the Qunari have only one stronghold left on the continent: the city of Kont-aar.
- By then, rebuilding all the destruction caused was considered more important than trying to dislodge the Qunari from Kont-aar once again. A meeting between envoys of all the human lands (except for Tevinter) and the Qunari at Llomerryn results in the signing of the Llomerryn Accord and peace being declared.
- Peace is not established between Tevinter Imperium and the Qunari. Though skirmishes are few while the Qunari pull back to Par Vollen and rebuild.
- 7:90 Storm: Ceridweth of the Spiral Eye, one of the more popular apostates of The Gallows, is made tranquil.
- 7:99 Storm: The end of war with the Qunari and the birth of twin boys to Emperor Etienne I of Orlais usher in the Blessed Age.
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 112
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 113
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 114
- ↑ Codex entry: The Imperial Chantry
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 115
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 118
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 119
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 120
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 121
| 7:00 Storm|
|Qunari Wars (6:32–7:84) · Battle of Soldier's Peak (7:5) · New Exalted Marches (7:25–85)|| 7:99 Storm|
|Timeline · Calendar|
|Ancient Age · Divine Age · Glory Age · Towers Age · Black Age · Exalted Age · Steel Age · Storm Age · Blessed Age · Dragon Age|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.