- Nature damage (over time): (100.0 + Spellpower) * 1.0. Duration: 10s. The swarm can maximally jump
(Spellpower/10.0)times within its duration.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 100 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- If the swarm jumps, the duration timer is reset to 10s.
- Every new creature the swarm jumps to has a chance to resist the spell, thus ending it.
- In Dragon Age: Origins, this is the only mage spell capable of dealing nature damage - though Stonefist and Walking Bomb state in-game they'd deal nature damage, they actually instead inflict Physical or Spirit damage, respectively.
- Using the examples described in Staves § Elemental modifiers and Blood Mage § Notes, the damage of the spell can be increased significantly (270+ damage) even versus nature resistant foes lacking true immunity.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.