Spirit Smite is a creature ability in Dragon Age: Origins.
Used by[edit | edit source]
- The Archdemon
Information[edit | edit source]
- The Archdemon starts to use this attack once the fight enters phase three, which is when its health is at or below 50% and above 30%.
- A column of spirit energy strikes target location or target creature, then four more columns strike random locations around initial location. The four subsequent blasts can be as far as ~9m and as close as ~3.5m away from the first one.
- Each blast deals 30 spirit damage to all creatures within a 2.5m radius. A successful mental resistance check against the Archdemon's spellpower reduces the damage by half.
- Duration: 3s (delay interval: 0.75s).
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The code suggests this ability was at some point intended to also paralyze targets who fail their resistance check, but this effect was removed later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.