- Duration: 12 seconds
- Spirit Damage: 75% weapon damage per second
- Charm Duration: 15 seconds
- Cooldown Time: 20 seconds
- Cost: 50 mana
| Lingering Mark|| Upgrade |
Requires: Spirit Mark
| Targets you kill with Spirit Mark now fight for you even longer and harder. |
Damage Bonus: 100%
Charm Duration: 45 seconds
| Wisps of the Fallen|| Upgrade |
| You can now have multiple marked targets. When a marked target dies, a wisp appears and attacks with you for a short time. |
Damage: 100% weapon damage
Charm Duration: 30 seconds
Cooldown Reduction: 5 seconds
This effect stacks.
- Spirit Mark works on any enemy ranked below Boss (i.e. Normal and Elite), including powerful creatures such as Giants and Pride Demons
- When an enemy is Frozen and afflicted with Spirit Mark at the same time, if the enemy dies soon after, their corpse may sometimes grow much larger in size and appear frozen. This effect is purely cosmetic
There is a glitch where if a player summons a spirit then saves and exits the game the spirit will now be permanently stuck in the game. They will not go away with time, nor can they be killed or dispelled, nor will they follow the party around. They will however continue to kill enemies, and should the party stumble upon them when they revisit the area they will have a ally to help them defeat any nearby enemies.
Also, using you gain no experience if you kill an enemy while using Spirit Mark.