- In Spider form, the shapeshifter gains the following passive abilities: 75% nature resistance, -10% fire resistance.
- Abilities gained include: Poison Spit and Web. Abilities gained with Master Shapeshifter also include: Overwhelm. See 'Abilities' below for more information.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- While in Shapeshift form no other abilities can be active.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- The 'giant' spider shape is smaller than a summoned or encountered giant spider. See size comparison image.
| Poison Spit|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape / Summon Spider
|The spider spits poison on its target, dealing nature damage for a short time.|
| Web|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape or Summon Spider
|The spider fires a web at the target, immobilizing it for a short time.|
| Overwhelm|| Activated |
Requires: Spider Shape / Bear Shape
|The spider/bear leaps upon its target, pinning it to the ground and attack it repeatedly.|
- Webbed opponents cannot be overwhelmed, but using overwhelm on a webbed opponent will cause the skill to be used up.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.