The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Find Lindiranae's talisman in the Shrine to Sylaise on a corpse behind a spirit barrier (access requires a mage being in the current party).
- Return the talisman to Emalien at the Dalish Encampment to complete the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Completing the quest yields:
- 128 XP
- Influence 80
- Dalish Favor +3 granted for the side quest By the Grace of the Dalish
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Lindiranae's talisman (quest item only, not a valuable)
- looted from Lindiranae's corpse.
- looted from Lindiranae's corpse (requires Patch 10).
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- There is a glitch in the Shrine to Sylaise. If the Inquisitor goes to the area where the spirit barrier is/was, jumps on to the statue and off near the left wall, it will glitch and they will have to fight two guardsmen each time. They will leave different items each time, usually 1-2 Ancient Writings and/or 5 Orlesian Tomes.
- Like with the Inquisition version of the Black Emporium, it is possible for wildlife to get stuck half in the door (see gallery).
- If the player inventory is full, the talisman may potentially vanish with the corpse after being acquired rendering the quest incomplete.[confirmation needed]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.