Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Area of effect: 10m sphere. Duration (adjusted by target rank): 12s.
- Spell combinations: Nightmare.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this spell is supposed to generate 30 Threat. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- The following creatures are completely immune to Sleep: abominations, arcane horrors, Archdemon, ash wraiths, broodmother, corpses, desire demons, golems, Grand Oak, pride demons, rage demons, revenants, shades, skeletons, wild sylvans, wisp wraiths, Witherfang.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Subsequent Sleep spells reset the duration.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell requires be cast with your weapon(s) sheathed.
- Sleeping enemies are denied mental resistance checks against Horror or Waking Nightmare, but they may still resist the spell if they have magic resistance.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.