- Duration: 10 seconds
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Willpower on unlock: +3
- Triggers at when the character is left at 1 health or lower.
- Health amount recovered in spirit form, except for that gained from a very brief period before duration ends, will be neglected when Simulacrum expires. See the bug sections for more info.
- Note that the mechanics will not work when soloing(needs confirmation).
- Health gained from a very brief period before duration ends, can heal the necromancer back to life. One of the easiest approach is to use gears with "Heal on hit" property (e.g. Fade-Touched Snoufleur Skin) and cast spells of multiple hits (notably Energy Barrage and Chain Lightning) during that brief time window, hence health amount recovered can revive Necromancer afterwards.
- Behind the scenes, Simulacrum basically makes you immune (even before you get killed and trigger the ability). Because of this, characters who have learned this passive, and while it is not on cooldown, will not receive damage higher than their current health minus 1 (157 current health, means no more than 156 damage taken). This means that if a necromancer (who has learned Simulacrum) is down to 2 health, enemies will deal only 1 damage to him (even if he has Barrier or Guard up). An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
- 2 health can easily be achieved by taking gear +2 guard on hit and Trials. If an enemy does 300 damage with a single hit, you're at 200 health and 2 guard, you'll take 199 damage and be left at only 3 health. Hitting an enemy twice and drinking a healing potion, with Rub Some Dirt on It trial on, will leave you at 4 health and 4 guard. 2 hits from an enemy, each now hitting for 3 damage, will leave you at 2 health. As Guardian Spirit activates at 2 health, instead of 1 like Simulacrum, it can be used to ensure survival. +3 and +5 guard on hit can similarly be used, but will require more hits to reach 2 health.
- Triggers simultaneously with Guardian Spirit (if unlocked) when health drops directly to 1(or lower), resulting in both effects being consumed to do essentially the same thing. The only thing Guardian Spirit does (if Simulacrum is also unlocked) is that it adds a full barrier (which is basically useless). An unofficial fix for pcis available here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.