- Found in the Arbor Wilds, Emprise du Lion and the Frostback Basin.
- Available at Emporium's Crafting Materials for 0000000192192 (x100).
- Available at the Crafting Materials Merchant in the Legion of the Dead Camp for 0000000288288 (x100).Note: The Descent required.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 000000009696 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
- Using Silverite for the primary slot when crafting heavy armor removes its class restriction, allowing it to be worn by mages and rogues. Alternatively, a warrior could wear armor restricted to the other classes by using Dales Loden Wool (light armor) or Snoufleur Skin (medium armor) in their primary slots; however, this does not remove race restrictions.
- Used in Brazier Requisition in the Emprise.
- Emprise du Lion has two convenient places to farm Silverite. One is Alphonse's Passage near the Highgrove Camp. The other is on the eastern side of Judicael's Crossing (once it has been restored) and on the path from Pools of the Sun toward Leotine's Steward.
- Silverite can abundantly be found in the Frostback Basin.Note: Jaws of Hakkon required.
See also Edit
- Fade-Touched Silverite (Guard)
- Fade-Touched Silverite (Chain Lightning)
- Armor tinting
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.