- Found in the Arbor Wilds, Frostback Basin and Emprise du Lion.
- Sold at Crafting Materials store in the Black Emporium for 0000000192192 (x100).
- Sold at the Winter Palace merchant for 000000009696 (infinite amount).
- Using Silverite for the primary slot when crafting heavy armor removes its class restriction, allowing it to be worn by mages and rogues. Alternatively, a warrior could wear armor restricted to the other classes by using Dales Loden Wool (light armor) or Snoufleur Skin (medium armor) in their primary slots. Note that this does not remove race restrictions, however.
- Used in Brazier Requisition in the Emprise.
- Emprise du Lion has two convenient places to farm Silverite. One is Alphonse's Passage near the Highgrove Camp. The other is on the eastern side of Judicael's Crossing (once it has been restored) and on the path from Pools of the Sun toward Leotine's Steward.
- The Frostback Basin is also a good place to collect Silverite.Note: Requires Jaws of Hakkon DLC
See also EditFade-Touched Silverite (Guard)
Fade-Touched Silverite (Chain Lightning)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.