Sigrun is a casteless Dwarf Rogue, who is also a member of the Legion of the Dead. She fought the darkspawn in the Deep Roads, but is the last survivor of her group. She seems to be quite proficient in dual-wielding
InvolvementLast of the Legion
Sigrun is first encountered fleeing from some darkspawn at Knotwood Hills. Once the initial battle is over, she realizes that running isn't her preferred option now that she has a personal grievance with the darkspawn who are responsible for slaughtering her group in the Deep Roads. Sigrun also suspects that the darkspawn are breeding an army at the old, abandoned dwarven fortress of Kal'Hirol. If so, she's going to do something about it.Sigrun's Roguish Past Sigrun's Joining
- "We are warriors, already dead to our people."
- The Darkspawn have changed, they're smart now."
- "Urch! FAIL!" - When someone fails to pick a lock
- That...that ghoul there! He has my weapon! That thieving little... nug-snuggler!
- See Sigrun's Dialogue for a list of the dialogue that Sigrun shares with other companions.
Below are the spots where dialogue may be initiated with Sigrun. On the PC, it may sometimes be hard to find the correct spot to do so; make sure to press "tab" and rotate the camera if the relevant trigger is not possible to select.
- Kal'Hirol: cliff by the entrance of the Thaig.
- The City of Amaranthine: The table of the weaponsmith in the market district.
- The Wending Wood: Tree near the bandit camp, at the beginning of the area.
- Vigil's Keep: A book in the bookcase behind Sigrun.
GearLegionnaire Scout armor set
Dragonbone (Tier 7)
Requires: 34 strength
+15% cold resistance
-15% fire resistance
Set: +1.5 armor
Located: City of Amaranthine - Next to Chantry Board
A little plant in a lovely clay pot.
Located: City of Amaranthine
Tiny figures of King Cailan and Queen Anora inside a sphere of water. Glittering flecks of "snow" float lazily around them.
|Soap on a Rope|
Located: Vigil's Keep - Dungeon
Soap! On a Rope! How quaint.
Located: Wending Wood - Silverite Mines - Soldier Corpse
A scope for examining distant scenes.
|The Warrior's Heart|
Located: Stack of booksVigil's Keep - Throne Room
Located: Smuggler's Cove
A small painted chariot. Horse sold separately.
In order to not get the +100 approval bug with any of the characters, the Blight Orfans and Chantry Board quests known to alter their approval should only be commenced after recruiting that character. If, for example, "From the living wood", a quest that normally gives -1 approval to Velanna, is completed before actually recruiting her, it will cause the +100 approval bug. The same is true of the quests for the Blight Orfans. If quests are completed that give (dis)approval to Justice or Sigrun before recruiting them, that will lead to the bug with them.
- If The Warden is imported from Dragon Age: Origins, and the origins is that of dwarf commoner, when a gift is given to Sigrun she will have 100 approval.
- Sigrun is also the name of a Valkyrie in Norse mythology.
- After rescuing Sigrun, she complains about a broken rib. When she joins your party she will be afflicted with the illness "Broken Bone", giving penalties to dexterity (easily fixed with a Lesser Injury Kit).