- Just keep it. (+13)
- I won't tell anyone, I promise. (+14)
- Well, Grey Wardens are allowed to have things. (+15)
Books on the bookshelves behind Sigrun Edit
- They're all at your disposal. (+3)
- It's just kindling when winter comes. (+2)
- And every one is about mabari hounds. Yawn.
- Tell me about him. (+3)
- I'm sorry. (+2)
- Half the people I've ever met are dead, too. (-3)
- That's why you're the last of the Legion.
- I don't want a quitter on my side anyway. (+2)
- Sounds like Varlan got what he wanted. (+3)
(Requires at least warm approval)
- It's not magic, its optics.
- It's true, it's a Qunari invention.
- They're not that special (-3)
- I have a spyglass right here. (available only if the gift is not yet given.)
- It was pretty funny.
- She was too hard on you.
- You're not the person you used to be. (+3)
- Mischa's better off on the surface anyway.
- So you're scum. Who cares? (-5)
- I'd rather not talk about that humiliating incident. (-10) (ends conversation)
"I need to thank you." Edit
(Requires very high approval, more than 72)
- After all that's happened, is the Legion so important?
- I know you haven't abandoned the Legion.
- Aren't our purposes the same?
- That won't happen for a long time.
- Everyone dies.
- That's noble of you. (+2)
- What? Don't be stupid. (-10)
- You can't. it's not your time yet.
- But don't you want to live?
- Very well. It is your right. (+2)
- You've lost friends. I don't want to lose mine. (+6)
- As your commander, I forbid it. (-10)
- We'll talk about it when the time comes.
City of Amaranthine Edit
(Second "level" of dialogue options is only available if Oghren is in the active party.)
- Oh, you better not. I want to shop here again. Sigrun approves (+2)
- We can buy anything you want. Sigrun approves (+6)
- Keep your hands to yourself.
During Sigrun's Roguish Past Edit
Bumping into Mischa Edit
- Hey, you bumped into her.
- Apologize for that slur, now.
- Sigrun, what's going on?
Note: See here for an intermediate conversation.
Finding Mischa in the Crown and Lion Edit
- Vollney? Was that Varlan's ring? You can't give that away. (ends conversation)
- That means a lot to Sigrun, so you'd better appreciate it. (ends conversation)
- Keep the ring. I'll give Mischa some gold. (+6)
(Tree in the first area of the forest, slightly northwest of the ruined caravan)
- You don't have to. We smell them all the time.
- The darkspawn smell bad?
- You don't like the smell of rust, blood, and taint? (-3)
Endgame choices Edit
- Take Sigrun to Amaranthine upon receiving news of the attack on the city. (+3)
- Choose to save Amaranthine. (+3)
- Release The Messenger. (-3)
- Choose to defend the Vigil's Keep. (-5), but if persuaded (+2).
- Return to the Vigil's Keep you chose to defend. If Sigrun was not in the party in Amaranthine, (+3).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.