Stealth may refer to:
- Stealth (Origins), a rogue talent in Dragon Age: Origins
- Stealth (Dragon Age II), a rogue talent in Dragon Age II
- Stealth (Inquisition), a rogue ability in Dragon Age: Inquisition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
– They can attack by surprise, suddenly appearing from seemingly nowhere.
Frenzy – The shriek strikes at its opponent four times in a frenzy, dealing normal damage each time.
Leap – The shriek leaps on its target, dealing normal damage and knocking the target down unless it passes a physical resistance check.
Terrorize – The shriek emits a haunting scream, stunning all enemies within the area and leaving them vulnerable to attack. In packs, shrieks will use this ability in succession, creating a chain of stuns by which they can overwhelm an entire party.
Overwhelm – The shriek leaps upon its target, pinning it to the ground and attacking it repeatedly.
- Shrieks have the same motion pattern as a werewolf in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Shrieks were redesigned along with the rest of the darkspawn for Dragon Age II and the new render can be found in the game files of the Legacy DLC. However, they do not make an appearance in either the main game or the DLC.