- The character shield-bashes a target, gaining +10 attack, dealing normal damage as well as knocking the target off its feet for 3 seconds unless it passes a physical resistance check vs the attacker's strength attribute.
- Shield Mastery adds the strength bonus a second time in the damage calculation. The bonus is not increased if the hit is critical.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 20 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Shield Bash can also free a party member from immobilizing effects such as Grab & Roots
- The Warden will start with this talent for free if he/she is a warrior of Human Noble or Dwarf Noble origin.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- It is useful as a way to quickly knock down mages.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.