The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- The archer fires a shot designed to open up a weak spot in the target's armor. The shot deals normal damage if it hits and reducing the target's armor by -10 for 20 seconds. Master Archer increases the target's armor penalty by another -10. This penalty does not stack for the same archer. Critter and normal rank enemies are also briefly knocked down when hit by this ability, interrupting their actions.
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 70 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Shattering Shot works well to break the armor of boss creatures, since the duration is not scaled by target rank.
- The armor debuff from multiple Shattering Shots from different archers does not stack. Subsequent Shattering Shots will restart the duration.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Enemy AI uses this talent based on chestpiece type only. If it's medium, heavy, or massive, the AI will try to fire a Shattering Shot. The actual armor rating, as well as helmet, gloves, and boots type are not taken into account.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.