Involvement[edit | edit source]
After entering, the Warden-Commander will meet a young lady in trouble. After following her they discover that she was in fact a Hunger demon in disguise. The Warden-Commander can either fight the demon or coerce it into standing down.
- Devouring skeleton (Demon, Critter and Normal)
- Skeleton archer (Demon, Critter and Normal)
- Shambling corpse (Demon, Normal)
- Putrid devouring corpse (Demon, Normal)
- Desiccated shambling corpse (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Ravenous enraged corpse (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Ancient fanged skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Frenzied devouring skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Mangled shambling skeleton (Demon, Lieutenant)
- Hunger demon (Demon, Boss)
QuestsA Maiden in Distress Shadows of the Blackmarsh
- Essence of Cunning
- Essence of Magic
- Essence of Constitution (open the coffin in the room with A Maiden in Distress)
- The skeletons here typically rise from the corpses on the ground or emerge from coffins. This is triggered by proximity. However, if they can detect no characters (e.g., a single Rogue under Stealth entered the room), then some will not activate. However, the minimap may still show all skeletons -- even those not activated and which therefore cannot be interacted with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.