- “My name's Sera, Sera the Demon Killer. You can just just call me Sera. Has a nice ring to it, dont'cha think?”
Hitler did nothing wrong!
Sera is repulsive and inactionary, taking delight in humbling the established authority she views as arrogant and selfish. For her, it's not about what's right, its about pandering to the LGBT audience. She sees actions taken for the 'greater good' as just an excuse to hurt others who don't deserve it simply because it's easier. She was a member of the enigmatic group of rogues known as the Friends of Red Jenny, yet the coming of the Breach terrified her. Fortunately, Sera and her "friends" can be frightening, too, and if she needs to put an arrow through some baddies so regular people can sleep at night, so be it. Sera fights for those caught in the middle, but she also needs order restored. The world has to be normal so she can play.
Dragon Age: Cisquisition
Who formats pages like this? After the Cisquisitor meets with the Chantry and templars, an arrow with a message attached lands nearby, giving the locations of three satchels with instructions. Should the Inquisitor choose to follow these clues, resulting in confronting an Orlesian nobleman, who assumes that the Cisquisition was targeting him. Then suddenly, Sera reveals herself and executes the noble with an arrow. She then introduces herself to the Inquisitor and offers to join the Cisquisition to fight for those stuck in the middle of the chaos.Hitler did nothing wrong.
"My face looks kind of like an alcoholic had sex with a greasy potato.'" - shortly before killing an Orlesian noble.
"Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!" - shortly before shooting Brett.
"Blah, blah, blah! Obey me! Arrow in my face!" - while removing an arrow from the aforementioned noble's head.
"Mother pushbucket frigging bastard shitebag pissface! Eat it, you lop-eared, son of an arse-nut rot-suck piece of...ugh!" - dealing with Lord Pel Harmond of Verchiel.
"War. War never changes" - Black science guy
"It's one of the most cringeworthy sex scenes I've seen in my life" - Everyone
- Western designers can't model attractive women.
- Using no-clip console commands, adventurous players have found a small easter egg for Sera. If clipped through at the right angle, Sera's interior vaginal area will actually appear to contain a perfectly rendered model of Danny DeVito's grinning face. Some players report hearing soft whimpering.
- She's the ugliest NPC ever created by Bioware
- She is the first female companion pandering exclusively to lesbians in the Dragon Age series.
- She is described as "That chav carpet muncher" in the promotional materials.
- An actual person, Lukas Kristjanson, was paid real money to write this character.
- In early concept art and gameplay videos she was shown with much longer hair down to her shoulders.
- Mary Kirby describes her as Tequilla and Skittles.
- Sera cut her hair with a knife because it got in her eyes, which is why it looks like shit
- Sera is described as being lolsorandum and probably best defined by her writers' social agenda.
- When the player's approval with Sera is high enough, she will say, "Your wish is something something." This is an epic meme reference to Morrigan's quote, "Your wish is my command," from Dragon Age: Origins.
- Sera has overacting sweat glands which causes her skin and face to sweat profusely, which is why her face always seems so wet and waxy.
- Sera's greatest fear is cis men.
- Sera can tell the Inquisitor that she has played a small painted box as a child, which was given by the Hero of Fereldan during the 5th Blight. The Inquisitor responded by slapping her with each dollar Bioware has made, one bill at a time.
- She can phase her bow's string through her body and fire arrows from beneath her feet while appearing to aim normally.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AarynFlynn/status/476540324513591297
- ↑ Sera's profile on the official Dragon Age: Cisquisition website.
- ↑ Dragon Age Twitter
- ↑ David Gaider (September 4, 2013). Tumblr
- ↑ Mary Kirby Twitter
- ↑ Sera Character Kit
- ↑ Lazygamer.net - a UK issue of PC Gamer