- “Bad things should happen to bad people. We find someone not so bad, maybe he'll end up not so dead.”
Sera is repulsive and inactionary, taking delight in humbling the established authority she views as arrogant and selfish. For her, it's not about what's right, it's about what's right now. She sees actions taken for the 'greater good' as just an excuse to hurt others who don't deserve it simply because it's easier. She was a member of the enigmatic group of rogues known as the Friends of Red Jenny, yet the coming of the Breach terrified her. Fortunately, Sera and her "friends" can be frightening, too, and if she needs to put an arrow through some baddies so regular people can sleep at night, so be it. Sera fights for those caught in the middle, but she also needs order restored. The world has to be normal so she can play.
Dragon Age: Inquisition
"Just say 'What!'" - shortly before killing an Orlesian noble.
"Squishy one, but you heard me, right? 'Just say 'What.'' Rich tits always try for more than they deserve." - shortly after killing said Orlesian noble.
"Blah, blah, blah! Obey me! Arrow in my face!" - while removing an arrow from the aforementioned noble's head.
"Mother pushbucket frigging bastard shitebag pissface! Eat it, you lop-eared, son of an arse-nut rot-suck piece of...ugh!" - dealing with Lord Pel Harmond of Verchiel.
- She is the first female companion that is an exclusive romance option for a female protagonist in the Dragon Age series.
- She is described as "The Wildcard" in the promotional materials.
- She was written by Lukas Kristjanson.
- In early concept art and gameplay videos she was shown with much longer hair down to her shoulders.
- Mary Kirby describes her as Tequilla and Skittles.
- Sera cut her hair with a knife because it got in her eyes, which is why it looks uneven.
- Sera is described as being kind of nuts and probably best defined by her contempt of bigwigs.
- When the player's approval with Sera is high enough, she will say, "Your wish is something something." This is a reference to Morrigan's quote, "Your wish is my command," from Dragon Age: Origins.
- Sera's greatest fear is nothingness.
- Sera can tell the Inquisitor that she has played a small painted box as a child, which was given by the Hero of Fereldan during the 5th Blight.
- She can phase her bow's string through her body and fire arrows from beneath her feet while appearing to aim normally.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AarynFlynn/status/476540324513591297
- ↑ Sera's profile on the official Dragon Age: Inquisition website.
- ↑ Dragon Age Twitter
- ↑ David Gaider (September 4, 2013). Tumblr
- ↑ Mary Kirby Twitter
- ↑ Sera Character Kit
- ↑ Lazygamer.net - a UK issue of PC Gamer