The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
There are Ancient Elven glyphs scattered across the Plains that appear to be pieces of a greater message.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find the glyphs and reveal them using veilfire:
- One glyph is found in the Ancient Baths. After the wall is broken down (or jumping over the railing), head down the steps to the bottom. The glyph is along the northern wall just before the arches. The revealed symbols depict a pair of hands cupped around the moon.
- One glyph is found in the Shrine to Sylaise during the side quest Something to Prove. The revealed symbols show a hawk and a hare chasing the sun.
- One glyph is on the opposite side of the hill from the Shrine to Sylaise. Steps near a broken section of wall lead to a collapsed tunnel entrance. The revealed symbols show what appears to be Dirthamen, the elven god of secrets, on the back of a large crow.
- One glyph is in the only collapsed building of the open area in the Enavuris region, north of the Dalish Encampment. The glyph is located at the western half pillar inside the ruins. The revealed symbols show two ravens. One grips a heart in its talons, the other a mirror.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 512 XP
- Influence 200
- Power 2
Results[edit | edit source]
- Opens up the Lost Temple of Dirthamen on the World Map for exploration and questing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The quest states "Power Required 2" once the four glyphs have been found. This seems to simply be a requirement for the quest as the operation, Investigate the Elven Glyphs costs 5 Power at the war table.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.