- Aura radius is 7.5m.
- By itself, Rock Mastery affects Shale and the party members in the following way:
- Shale: +40 missile deflection, -5 armor, -10 defense, -10% critical chance.
- Party: +5% ranged critical chance and -1s aim speed.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Rock Mastery aura is totally unaffected by any of Shale's attributes.
- It is possible to gain up to additional +20% ranged critical chance with maxed out Rock Mastery tree and Aim combination exploit. After area transfer, Rock Mastery's ranged critical chance bonus is applied over itself, but only as long as the archer stays strictly within Shale's aura limits (which makes this minor bug tolerable and definitely not game-breaking). Turning Aim off, then on, will net you a further crit chance boost, as Aim will now take the Rock Mastery bonus, that was wrongly applied twice, into account. This minor exploit is successfully used here to attain 77.20% critical chance due to Aim + duplicate Rock Mastery combo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFkR2qF7zs0
- Permanent auto-crit for the whole party is attained with this exploit's help here
- Aim speed and missile deflection bonuses are doubled after area transfer as well.
- pc As of patch 1.04, Haste and Swift Salve decrease aim speed rather than increasing it. Rock Mastery, effectively overriding any negative speed modifiers, can be used as a workaround. See Bugs (Origins) for details.
- ps3 xbox360 This aura adds 7 seconds to ranged attack animation time rather than decreasing it. (The bonus to ranged attack speed functions normally on the PC version of the game.)
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.