Upon arriving at the Roadside, The Warden sees a battle between mages and darkspawn: a mage with 2 apprentices is standing atop a little hill, preparing to defend against a wave of darkspawn. Luckily for them, the Warden assists in the fight. This encounter only occurs if the Warden sided with the mages in the Broken Circle questline.
- Cleansing Aura is very effective for helping keep the Mages alive.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Mage - He is taking the apprentices to Redcliffe. First Enchanter Irving told him that the Warden needs every able-bodied mage for the war.
Allies[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- All of the allies provide powerful support, able to cast the following spells:
- Paralysis Explosion is very useful, incapacitating most darkspawn and making mages' Tempest increasingly powerful.
- All of the darkspawn use melee weapons and as such, the only way for them to harm the mages is to run uphill, using one narrow path. While it is impossible to completely block it off with Glyph of Repulsion, a melee-oriented party can still bottleneck them. Additionally, it is a great place to lay down traps.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Even if they die, the Mage will refer to the apprentices as still alive.