- The character strikes at a target once, dealing normal damage, as well as stunning the opponent for 4 seconds (duration adjusted by target rank) unless it passes a physical resistance check against attacker's cunning attribute. The character then strikes with the other weapon, generating a critical hit if the target was stunned.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 20 additional threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- A standard attack roll is performed for both strikes. If the first attack roll is not successful, the target is not stunned and not hit. If the second attack roll is not successful, the target is not hit at all with the second attack (regardless if it was stunned).
- The first hit can be a critical hit.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.