The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Veilfire puzzle is part of the 'Lateral Thinker' achievement.
- Rime is one of five unique weapons added by Trespasser that deals elemental damage without the addition of a rune.
- Rime is unique in the sense that it does not require the player to have a minimum level to yield.
Veilfire puzzle[edit | edit source]
- While in the 'Scholar's Retreat' section of the Shattered Library, leave at least one character near the eluvian that leads back to the 'Broken Tower' and direct the character to hold position. Switch back to the Inquisitor to use the invincibility provided by the Anchor Discharge to move safely through the purple flames to reach the large statue of Fen'Harel on the upper level. Press the button at the statue and switch back to the character waiting to enter the eluvian.
- Enter the eluvian and run down to the lower level of the Broken Tower; the braziers held by the statues of the dead should now all be lit. Grab a veilfire torch then backtrack up the stairway; head back through eluvian, and work your way back up to the Dread Wolf statue to light the veilfire tithe being gazed upon by the statue. Once lit the loot box between the statue's paws will unlock and Rime can now be claimed.
See also (Lateral Thinker weapons)[edit | edit source]
See also (unique elemental weapons)[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.