- See also: Codex entry: The Right of Annulment
The Right of Annulment is the right to purge a Circle of Magi entirely if it is ruled irredeemable. Divine Galatea first granted it to all the Grand Clerics of the Chantry in 2:83 Glory. By the beginning of the Fifth Blight the right has been invoked 17 times. Three more Circles were annulled between 8:30 and 8:40 Dragon.
- 2:83 Glory: The Circle of Magi in Nevarra
- 8:30 Dragon: The Circle of Magi in Ferelden (see also Broken Circle and the Circle Tower)
- 8:37 Dragon: The Circle of Magi in Kirkwall (see also the Last Straw and the Battle of Kirkwall)
- 8:38-8:39 Dragon: The Cicle of Magi in Dairsmuid, Rivain (see also Dragon Age: Asunder)