Some items and spells grant bonuses or penalties to "Mana Regeneration" or "Stamina Regeneration". The game's documentation does not make the magnitude of these effects clear.
Exploration and combat regeneration are separate properties. In total, there are four properties related to regeneration, two for health and two for stamina/mana.
Exploration regeneration ticks every 3 seconds, while combat regeneration ticks every 2 seconds.
The default values are as follows:
|Health||0||10 (scales with level)|
|Stamina/Mana||1.5||17.5 (scales with level)|
- Combat health regeneration is capped at +20.0.
- If your mana/stamina falls below 50 during combat, the game gives you another +0.5 bonus (total of 2.0). When it falls below 25, an additional +2.5 bonus is applied (total of 4.5).
- Improved Combat Training grants a 0.5/1 combat stamina/mana regeneration bonus.
- Modal abilities granting additional bonuses to stamina/mana regeneration rate are: Song of Valor, Stone Aura, Stoneheart, Berserk and Combat Magic.
- Spells granting bonuses to stamina/mana regeneration rate are: Rejuvenate, Mass Rejuvenation, Spellbloom.
- Items granting bonuses to stamina regeneration are: Mabari Crunch and Double-Baked Mabari Crunch.
- The values noted are per second (the game adjusts for the regeneration tick rate).
- Stamina regeneration simultaneously with mana regenaration, affect the total mana regeneration property in the Arcane Warriors.