- 1 Background
- 2 Involvement
- 3 Characters
- 4 Quests
- 5 Creatures
- 6 Hostile creatures
- 7 Collections
- 8 Resources
- 9 Notable items
- 10 Codex entries
- 11 Note texts
- 12 References
Background[edit | edit source]
In 9:41 Dragon the farms have been plagued with several issues, most pertaining to the Mage-Templar War. There are demon-controlled black wolves running wild, and bandits have taken to attacking travelers.
I retired to the Hinterlands for peace and quiet away from the politics, and because the wide open spaces were perfect to let my horses run. Instead, the war between the mages and the templars has turned your beautiful hills into a series of burning battlefields. The farmers who live in the Hinterlands are good folk. Many of them left Redcliffe village because they couldn't bear to be there anymore, not after the Blight and the walking dead left so many bad memories. Now we've got apostates running around setting fire to anyone who looks at them sideways, and templars looting houses and cutting down those who protest as mage sympathizers.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Farmland Security
- Hinterland Who's Who
- Holding the Hinterlands
- Horses for the Inquisition
- Hunger Pangs
- In the Saddle
- Map of Farmland Cave
- Master of Horses
- Trouble with Wolves
- Where the Druffalo Roam
Rifts[edit | edit source]
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Druffy a unique druffalo
Hostile creatures[edit | edit source]
- Carnal, 8:69 Blessed - search the first floor of Master Dennet's farmhouse.
- The Fall (piece #8) - found inside the first locked house on the right when entering Redcliffe Farms from the Redcliffe Farms Inquisition Camp (the farm features the billboard that initiates the side quest Where the Druffalo Roam).
- The Fall (piece #9) - found next to an urn in the veilfire dungeon located in Dead Ram Grove (north of Redcliffe Farms).
- The Fall (piece #10) - another piece is located near the Frost Rune veilfire schematic (just a bit further in past piece #9).
- The Fall (piece #12) - found in a small alcove at the back of Wolf Hollow. The cave is is located on northernmost area on the World map; it is the same location that Elaina will send the Herald to deal with farm's wolf problem.
Herbs[edit | edit source]
Leather[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- In a shack located south by southeast from the Redcliffe Farms Inquisition Camp.
- - in a cave labeled Dungeon Entrance; located northwest from northernmost astrarium and the Redcliffe Farms Inquisition Camp.
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
- Codex entry: A Horsemaster's Notes on Mounts
- Codex entry: Constellation: Judex
- Codex entry: Map of Farmland Cave
- Codex entry: Mounts
- Codex entry: Oculara
- Codex entry: Saga of Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar-Mother
- Codex entry: The Tevinter Imperium
Note texts[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Excerpt from Codex entry: The Hinterlands