|This page may benefit from additional or higher quality pictures. Help the wiki by uploading one. See here for help on how to do so.|
Sera must be in the party for caches to appear. The caches are small chests and do not ping if the search function used.
- Inside the southernmost cave, near the Black Fens (dragon ruins)
- Inside the cave opposite the Astrarium cave
- Exalted Plains
- Near the Enavuris ruins with a Fade rift, north of the Dalish camp and north-west of Demetrius's End
- Near the Riverside Garrison, exit and travel around to the south-east side
- Emprise du Lion
- Inside Sahrnia Quarry
- Emerald Graves
- Near Mathalin's Tree landmark - inside the unmarked, semi-circular cave/ravine just north of the tree
Finding each cache yields:
- On the first occasion a cache is collected, Sera's codex entry will update with an addendum.
- The chest near the Riverside Garrison in the Exalted Plains may be placed just below ground level and therefore not accessible. If this happens, try activating a dagger rogue's Twin Fangs ability and hit the interact button while they crouch to begin the attack. (Tested on Xbox One; other abilities may produce similar results (unconfirmed) (Tested on PS4. Stand right next to chest, and you will know it worked when Sera says something)
- Using Winter's Grasp and pressing the activate button may also net you the box (tested on Xbox 360 and Xbox One). Confirmed as of 8:00pm U.K time September 1st 2016
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.