- Upkeep base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The hits can be critical hits.
- Each hit drains 10 stamina.
- This ability immobilizes the user and disables all abilities for its duration. To exit the mode before the end of combat, you must deactivate the mode manually. This and the limited range of Two-Handed weapons in general makes this talent very situational.
- Per discussion, this mode renders the character immune to Childers' overwhelm, a highly damaging ability with very powerful control mechanism that completes ignores resistance (when cast on valid targets). In extrapolation, the ability would also be an excellent preemptive anti-CC tool.
- Due to high animation priority (994), while in this mode the character cannot be knocked down (981), knocked back (4), grabbed (989), overwhelmed (10), or incapacitated by Crushing Prison (993). Stun can still be applied to the character, but it will not end this attack, as stun only has an animation priority of 1. The attacks that apply these effects can still damage the character, however.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.