- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
- Allies in AoE gain +10 defense while this mode is active. When coupled with Motivate, the champion's allies also gain +10 attack.
- The champion has a penalty of -2 stamina regeneration
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in stamina.
- If an ally leaves the AoE, the effects of Rally will be lost until he/she returns to the required distance from the caster. The effect will then start again without need of re-casting.
- The effects of Rally are stackable. However, for example, if warrior B activates Rally within the AoE of Rally activated by warrior A, the effects on warrior B will be reset, resulting in warrior B not having stacked effects even though they are covered by two waves of Rally. To resolve this, simply move warrior B out of the AoE of Rally activated by warrior A, then re-enter. (See also Haste for the similar issue)
- Prior to patch 1.02a/b, rally would stack after each area transition. This could be exploited to get a defense of 1000 (max) and if the character has Motivate as well, an attack of 1000 (max).
- Characters entering Rally field (whether it is an ally's or enemy's) will break stealth.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.