The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The quest becomes available at 100% friendship or rivalry.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- If Hawke has a High Friendship with Isabela and she's still around after gaining Castillon's ship, she will ask Hawke to join her on her ship when she decides to sail. Hawke can respond yes, that they have other commitments, or mention their romantic partner. If the romantic option is chosen, Isabela will tell Hawke to just bring the other along with them and toast to their friendship. If the "Other commitments" option is chosen, Isabela will say the offer will always be open.
- If Hawke did not allow Isabela to trade the slaver documents for the ship, she will confess that she no longer believes getting a ship is important, because everything important to her is already in Kirkwall.
- If Hawke is in rivalry with her, Isabela will admit that her choices have hurt people, and she will say that even if it's tough for her to see potential consequences of her actions, she will try for Hawke. She will also admit killing Castillon was the right thing to do if Hawke decided to kill him in No Rest for the Wicked.
- Regardless of whether or not she has the ship, if Hawke is still in a romance with Isabela, she will confess her feelings for Hawke, who can reaffirm their relationship or break it off.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- pcps3xbox360When in a relationship with Fenris, no option for mentioning the relationship is given.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.