Pull is a creature ability in Dragon Age: Origins.
Used by Edit
- Target creature is knocked down for 2 seconds, and is pulled into the revenant's melee range.
- Target creature also takes spirit damage equal to 2.5 times the revenant's level.
- There is no resistance check against this ability.
- A more powerful variant of this ability is Mass Pull: the revenant pulls all creatures hostile to it within 30 meters into melee range. Spirit damage is half that of Pull. This ability has a cost of 15 and a cooldown of 30 seconds.
- The "pull" effect is in fact part of the knockdown effect, which is negated by immunity to knockdown (granted by Indomitable, for example).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.