- Random loot from sacks.
- Found in the Emerald Graves:
- One node northeast of the Hill Inquisition Camp (head towards the fade rift), the node can be found in a clearing before reaching the rift. Or start at the Andraste's Light landmark and head due east until you reach the node.
- One node northwest of the Hill Inquisition Camp (where Andruil's Wall intersect with Watcher's Canyon), found on the rock formation hidden behind a large branch full of leaves, look for warped tree branch engulfing a ledge.
- Two nodes are next to a large tree closest to the northeast-most wall of Villa Maurel (located on the villa grounds where the northern wall meets the rock formation).
- Three nodes in the area north of the Gracevine Inquisition Camp. One is on the rocks just above the camp, another is in the clearing just north of the camp, the third can be found further north along the western-most rock wall formation just past a massive white tree growing at an angle.
- One node at the Lion's Pavilion can be found growing against the wall; hop the railing on the single lower staircase.
- Found in Emprise du Lion:
- One node just to the left of the entrance of Suledin Keep.
- Found on the Storm Coast:
- Four nodes in Vinsomer's den on Dragon Island.
- Two nodes in the Waterfall Cave (southeastern-most cave located at the base of the Long River containing an elven artifact and access to the Deep roads).
- Two nodes within the Lyrium Falls.
- One node can be found up the hill southeast of the Morrin's Steps landmark.
- One node can be found near the Astrarium south of Storm's Solitude.
- Two nodes can be found northwest of Driftwood Margin Inquisition Camp.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 000000007878 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
- Two nodes can be found at the Elven Mountain Ruins.Note: Trespasser required.
According to Orlesian folklore, Andraste's followers and sympathizers tossed sprigs of the laurel in her path as she was led to her pyre. After she burned, her ashes blew across the leaves on the ground, bestowing upon them their famed purifying qualities. It is just a tale, of course. The laurel was recognized as a healing herb long before Andraste's time. Ancient Tevinter scrolls describe the use of the laurel in poultices, tinctures, and even incense. Though the legend might be pure fabrication, the laurel will always be symbolic of Andraste's sacrifice. Its glossy dark leaves represent the Sword of Mercy; the red berries, the drops of her blood upon it.
Restores 26 health every 2 seconds for 60 seconds.
Instantly restores 385 health
Creates a small healing mist in the target area, instantly healing allies within for 289 health.
Codex entries Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.