A letter found on a corpse said: "Three times around the crowned statue, right hand close enough to brush the stone itself, and the spirits will listen." Doing so will apparently bring back someone's grandfather. The letter writer must really miss him.
The moss-covered statue holding a crown is found in Avvar Blade Valley, next to the site of the Saga of Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar-Mother (Third Stanza) landmark. Move around the statue clock-wise three times to spawn the "Grandfather" corpse from the nearby grave.
- 44 XP (depends on your level)
- 40 Influence
Other texts Edit
- The "Grandfather" always drops Enhanced Belt of Spirit Resistance
+15% Spirit Resistance
- There is a logging stand near the corpse.
- There is a Crystal Grace
Tier 1 Rare Herb
just up from the statue.
- xbox360 It is relatively easier if you circle the stone using the left thumbstick, instead of rotating your camera with the right thumbstick while you run.
- The grandfather may not spawn for unknown reasons.
- If an animal/enemy kills the corpse, the quest will remain unfinished and cannot be restarted.