Information[edit | edit source]
- A shot to the target's legs disables the foe, pinning the target in place for 8.5 s unless it passes a physical resistance check against attacker's cunning attribute, and slowing movement speed by -50% otherwise. Normal and critter rank mobs cannot resist this effect on Easy/Normal difficulty, though it is almost always resisted on Hard/Nightmare difficulty.
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- In addition to damage-based Threat, 40 Threat is drawn from the target.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Warden will start with this talent for free if they are a warrior of Dalish Elf Origin.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- If the pinned target is dealt damage, the pin effect is instantly removed, so it is best used against targets that are out of the way (i.e. archers). It is worth noting for clarification that while pinned, the target will not fight, focusing on freeing its foot regardless of whether it makes sense or not.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Pinning Shot's applied penalty doesn't stack with itself.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.