The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- A shot to the target's legs disables it, pinning it in place for 8.5 s unless it passes a physical resistance check against the cunning attribute of the attacker, and slowing movement speed by 50% otherwise.
- While pinned the target doesn't fight, it focuses on freeing its foot regardless of whether it makes sense or not.
- Normal and critter rank mobs cannot resist this effect on Easy/Normal difficulty, whereas it is almost always resisted on Hard/Nightmare difficulty.
- If the pinned target is dealt damage, the pin effect is instantly removed, so this talent is best used against targets that are out of the way (like archers).
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Pinning Shot draws 40 threat from the target In addition to damage-based Threat.
- The Warden has this talent from the beginning if they are a warrior of Dalish Elf Origin.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Pinning Shot's penalty doesn't stack with itself.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.