- Physical damage: 1.7x base damage
- Physical force: 2x
- Pinning chance: 80% vs. normal enemies
- Duration: 8s
| Rapid Pinning Shot|| Upgrade |
| The archer can now use Pinning Shot more frequently, and affected enemies are held immobile for long period. |
Duration: +2s (total: 10s)
Cooldown: -5s (total. 15s)
| Disorienting Shot|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 8
Requires: 3 points in Archery
| The damage inflicted by Pinning Shot becomes so severe that it often leaves enemies unable to defend themselves. |
Physical damage: +0.85x (total: 2.55x)
DISORIENT chance: 100%
- Activation is a fixed stamina value.
- If you upgrade Pinning Shot with Disorienting Shot, the Disoriented status is only inflicted if the target is pinned. (Fixed in patch 1.03; target is now always Disoriented, even if they resist the pinning effect.)
- Any damage inflicted after the target is pinned/Disoriented removes the pinned/Disoriented status. This includes damage from bleeding, elemental runes, and damage-over-time effects such as Deathroot Toxin and Despair. (Fixed in patch 1.03; target remains pinned/Disoriented for the appropriate duration regardless of damage.)
- After Patch 1.03, Pinning Shot now works as intended. This makes it a great source for Disorient cross-class combos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.