Philliam Bernard Aloicious Trevelyan, better known as Philliam, a Bard!, is responsible for a number of literary works found across Thedas. He is rarely cited as the author, most often being responsible for collections, translations, or excerpts.
Known Works Edit
- A Disposable Walking Tour of the Capital
- A History Not of Heroes: Readings in the Ugly Heart of Change
- Art and Shame: Forbidden Wonders of Faith
- Comments of an unnamed Grey Warden
- The Champion: History, Ancient and Current
- Gurn, Voices of Working Caravans
- Oer Gyoja Jethvis
- On the Glassworks of the Marquisate of Serault
- Orlesian Legacy: How Institutions of the Oppressors Linger
- Rebels of the Marches: Allegory in Rebellion
- Small Legends: Of Nugs and Foxes
- Song of Old Marches: The Death of Goodman Ser Austice at the Hand of the Reaver Shius
- We Need Not Demons: Our Dangerous World
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.