Perpetua is a mother of the Chantry.
She can be found outside the cathedral in the Denerim Market District, next to Sister Theohild. Mother Perpetua is rather annoyed by the Sister's frequent food-related malapropisms when reciting the Chant of Light. Speaking to them grants Codex entry: The Chant of Light: Redemption.
- "'Boasts.' It's 'boasts', Sister, not 'roasts'."
- "'Those who bring ham?!' and the Maker does not 'bread' sinners!"
- "There is no veal in the Chant! <beat> You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"
- Sister Theohild: "It's usual to recite the stanza from Transfigurations when praying for the departed."
- Mother Perpetua: "It's usual to recite the stanza correctly."