Patrick Weekes is the current Lead Writer for the Dragon Age series, and spouse to BioWare's lead editor Karin Weekes.
Background[edit | edit source]
Patrick Weekes joined Bioware in 2005 as a member of the Mass Effect writing team, and worked on Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Lair of the Shadow Broker, From Ashes, Leviathan and Citadel DLCs. Contributions include the characters of Jack, Tali, Miranda, Kasumi, and Mordin, as well as the Rannoch and Tuchanka story arcs of Mass Effect 3. Following completion of Mass Effect 3, Weekes moved to the Dragon Age writing team working on Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Dragon Age: Inquisition[edit | edit source]
Other Works[edit | edit source]
Weekes wrote the fourth Dragon Age novel, Dragon Age: The Masked Empire, which was published on April 8, 2014 and also contributed to Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 2 and Dragon Age: Tevinter Nights.
Other work includes the "Rogues of the Republic" series: The Palace Job, The Prophecy Con, and The Paladin Caper, as well as a standalone novel, Feeder, which was published on March 6, 2018.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Weekes has expressed a preference for they/them pronouns.
References[edit | edit source]
- Patrick Weekes. https://twitter.com/PatrickWeekes/status/572892012598448129 . Twitter.
- Patrick Weekes (November 10, 2014). Character Profile: Cole. Dragon Age.
- Nerd Appropriate Interview with Patrick Weekes.
- Patrick Weekes. https://twitter.com/PatrickWeekes/status/247740747137290240 . Twitter.
- Amazon.com The Prophecy Con.
- Patrick Weekes. https://twitter.com/PatrickWeekes/status/554424079483039745 . Twitter.
- Amazon.com Feeder
- Patrick Weekes. https://twitter.com/PatrickWeekes/status/1184551796674416640 . Twitter.