The Orzammar Commons is a district in Orzammar, one of the last two Thaigs. The Commons is the main place for surfacers, and other visitors, to conduct business in Orzammar. When entering this area for the first time, you will see a couple of dwarves debating heavily. Ending in one of the dwarves, killing the other. After that, you will receive Codex Entry: Lord Pyral Harrowmont.
- Captain of the Guard Talking to him gives you two new Orzammar quests, Vartag Gavorn and Dulin Forender.
- Nertav A dwarven woman, who can give The Warden quite some tales about the commons.
- Filda giving the quest A Mother's Hope
- Legnar dwarven merchant supporting Bhelen.
- Brother Burkel a dwarven chanter who can start the quest The Chant in the Deeps.
- Nug Wrangler Boermor who can start the quest A Lost Nug.
- Dagna she can start the quest An Unlikely Scholar.
- Garin a dwarven merchant, a bit touched by Lyrium.
- Mines Commander blocking the way to the Deep Roads, having Ogren in the party gives you easy access.
- Harrowmont Fanatic (Dwarf, Normal, Warrior)
Codex EntriesCodex Entry: The City of Orzammar, source: Floor Carvings Codex Entry: The Castes, source: Wall Carving Codex Entry: On Shapers (part of the codex), source: Runestone Codex Entry: Cut to Kal Sharok, source: Rune Plate Codex Entry: The Key to the City, (part of the codex), source: Document
Involved InA Mother's Hope The Chant in the Deeps A Lost Nug An Unlikely Scholar
- Accepting the quest for Brother Burkel
- Leliana + 2
- Sten -5 (Note: If a persuade check is passed, Sten loses no approval)
- Accepting the quests for Zerlinda and Dagna
- Wynne + 2 for each
- Accepting the quest for Dagna
- Leliana + 1